Saturday, October 12, 2013


 Struggles That Brought Us Through...

As I Reflect briefly on my days as a young single mom: I remember the struggles that brought us (my daughters and I) closer to each other. It was during those times that I learned how to depend on God for EVERYTHING because my daughters were depending on me. I invited Christ into my heart as a young single mom (23 years young) and I trusted Him to meet our needs- even down to the smallest staples i.e. soap, tissue, toothpaste. He did. As a result, he became our source, our all. Although, I was a working mom I depended on God. He taught me how to trust my life into His hands--even the area where I was most tested--my sexual desire. You may say, "yeah right", RIGHT. The love of Christ constrained me. It was out of a developing relationship (not fear) with him and the FATHERHOOD of God. His amazing love has kept, is keeping & will keep those that desire to surrender their all. He is faithful! In my time of weakness, I to cried out to Him in a real way, and He taught me how to stay away from compromising positions. In closing, I am thankful beyond words for the struggles that kept me depending on Him to meet our every need. Side note: I'm not saying that one has to struggles in order to be closer to or have there needs met. I'm sharing my personal journey and how my struggles were needed to make and shape my life.

James 1:6  Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

Heavenly father in the matchless name of Jesus Christ, I give you all the GLORY, praise and HONOR that you are SO deserving of. Lord, help single moms and moms that are willing to make a commitment in trusting you with their all, and honoring you with their bodies, even now. May they (we) become a beacon of light in this dark hour. We are daughters of the KING & worth so much more!! You are not alone. In Jesus name-AMEN. I'm asking that you support our ministry by sharing our link with single moms so that they may know and grow to be the mom that Christ has elected them to be. Encouraging words made a HUGE difference in my life as a young single mom....I begin to respect myself and know my worth. Thank you for reading and sharing this ministry.

https://www.facebook.com/cadoss12?ref=hl


Precious Blessings,
Cassandra Roshelle

No comments:

Post a Comment